Friday, April 17, 2009

More Lies from Christian Revisionists




I recently came across videos by Chris Rodda, author of the excellent book Liars For Jesus: The Religious Right's Alternate Version of American History, exposing David Barton as a liar: lying about Rodda and the founding of the country. I highly recommend her book. It came in handy when I refuted David Aikman's book The Delusion of Disbelief: Why the New Atheism is a Threat to Your Life, Liberty, and Pursuit of Happiness, and it is an excellent reference. I very highly recommend it. I really hope she comes out with a second volume eventually.

It's really sad that these individuals must spread a multitude of lies. It's just truly pathetic to be honest. From Barton and other historical revisionists to the pseudo-scientific intelligent design community. If all these individuals need to resort to outright lying and distorting the truth to convince people it becomes so obvious their entire worldview and assorted beliefs are completely false. If their beliefs were true, they wouldn't need to resort to such deception.

These videos below are just as good at exposing the lies of christian history revisionists as her book does (though in the book she goes into a lot more detail).


Part 1:

video

Part 2:

video

Part 3:

video

Part 4:

video

Part 5:

video

Part 6:

video

Part 7:

video

Part 8:

video

Part 9:

video

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for considering to leave a comment. I highly value both positive and negative feedback but please abide by my comment policy at all times. If this is not done your comment may end up getting deleted. If you wish to leave a comment I usually respond to all of them, so if you'd like to begin a discussion please check back to see if I've responded.

If you'd like to subscribe to the comments you can find the links to do so along the right side of my blog.

Thanks.