Monday, December 26, 2011

The Vatican is Bullshit!


I've been catching up on the final seasons of Penn and Teller's Bullshit and I just finished season seven. I found out that on the DVD they didn't include the episode on the vatican but I was able to find it online. I'm stunned they didn't include it. My first guess is the vatican threatened Showtime or someone because this episode is so damning. Here it is for anyone who may have missed it. It's very good.

Note: When you click the play button an ad pops up from the website that's hosting the video. Just click the play button again after closing the annoying ad and you'll be all set. Sorry for the inconvenience.




2 comments:

  1. Can you put a note to just click the play thing twice? When I click, a new tab opens with an add and I doubted if the link was really going to work. I closed the ad tab, clicked on the play symbol again (which had morphed from a screenshot of Penn & Teller into another ad) and it played the vid. Anyway... just posting to say the video really does work! Just close the ad and click again :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the tip. I didn't know it did that. Sorry about that. Those stupid websites...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for considering to leave a comment. I highly value both positive and negative feedback but please abide by my comment policy at all times. If this is not done your comment may end up getting deleted. If you wish to leave a comment I usually respond to all of them, so if you'd like to begin a discussion please check back to see if I've responded.

If you'd like to subscribe to the comments you can find the links to do so along the right side of my blog.

Thanks.